7.18.2008

polaroid prints...


i was on the verge of "going mad" this afternoon as i searched the entire house for my old slides in hopes to start working on polaroid transfers again. i didn't want to dare dig out my analogue camera and read the instructions for a refresher course and use slide film, that would be too hard. i have this skill of actually hiding things from myself when i think i am putting them in the smartest place for them to be. luckily, i found my slides in a perfect hiding spot and played around with the vivitar. i ordered some new glazes today and hope to start working the slides/polaroid transfers into my pottery (and yes, doorknobs) before the next market. i also plan on thoroughly sorting though the closet that i ended up finding these slides in so i don't go though the trauma that i went though this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment