3.02.2009

Toeing the line...

I am feeling fairly under the weather today and a runny nose does not make for suitable throwing conditions. I thought for a moment that I might take a stab at finally launching my Etsy shop. Of course, after much deliberation, I decided that today is not the day. However, I did come across this post that helped me hold onto the dream to launch soon. My only reservation at this point is that I'd prefer to have better photos of my works before I involve them with Etsy. A new camera is at the top of my wish list these days and hopefully soon I will muster up the funds to trade in my pinched pennies and make my wish come true. In the meantime, I will nurse my nose and get back to sketching as I daydream about selling my work on Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words. xoxo

    ReplyDelete