8.25.2009

Wrap it up!

This past Saturday was my final Barr Street Market date for this summer and I am already looking forward to next year! I'd have to say that my market sales were above and beyond my dreams. I started off each market date with the intention to have no expectations, as a sort of safeguard against disappointment. But, I did have secret expectations and they were satisfied, and I am pleased. I am so thankful to everyone that supports the Barr Street Market and all that it has to offer to this community. Thank you to everyone that supports my work and help to make my dreams come true. It melts my heart to hear how this or that piece fits into your life, functionally or decoratively. I love to make pottery!
These are some new pieces to be glazed.
More soon~

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a successful year at the market! What a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete