12.01.2009

Working shop...

I was fortunate to be able to spend the entire day in the studio today, glazing for the upcoming Winter Art Fair at Beacon Heights this weekend. I've pressed the start button and the kiln is climbing in temperature as I type. I couldn't say at the moment what part of the pottery process is my favorite, but I sure do always look forward to popping open the kiln after a glaze firing. Come see it all and more, Saturday!

Winter Art Fair:
"Artists in the all-female show, sponsored by Sophia’s Portico, will sell their paintings, jewelry, fabric art, pottery, wood carvings and mixed media. It is purposefully kept small with a maximum of 25 artists." Journal Gazette.

What: Winter Art Fair

When: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Dec. 5

Where: Beacon Heights Church of the Brethren, 2810 Beacon St.

Admission: Free

Information: Call 260-482-7402

No comments:

Post a Comment