5.09.2010

I do declare~

Baby Beach, Aruba. "BabyMoon" 2010

Sometimes I find myself narrating a blog posting in my head and know that it is high time I sit down for a minute to spurt off my thoughts, you know... to the computer. I value the simple existence of this blog; my soundboard, focus board and diving board. Such a dependable tool for me to realign and share my thoughts, ideas and inspirations; catalog the progress of my work and log my participation in events.

So, here I sit. Lots to catch up on, really. Sometimes I don't know where I am going with my pottery, but I always know, deep down, that this is "what" I want to "do". I constantly dream to be a clay artist as a living, and sometimes when I am sitting behind the wheel, I realize that at that moment I actually am a clay artist, that this is really happening. One step at a time. Life continues to unfold and possibilities are aplenty.

Finally feeling some pep in my step again, ready to tackle the wheel and all of its splendor. I have some serious pedaling to the metal(ing) to accomplish in the next few months in order to keep on track for upcoming summer and winter shows. Our dream to have a baby has come true and my belly is just beginning to swell with child. Words cannot be inserted here to exclaim my dreamy excitement and anticipation. I remind myself to soak in each moment of this experience and still cannot believe that this dream has come true.

More soon!

4 comments:

  1. That's great news! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so amazing in every aspect. This is a beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete