5.26.2010

Up and Coming~

I find myself pleasantly overwhelmed by all of upcoming farmers' markets and festivals! My mind is inspired, fertile and blossoming. I'm proud of the possibilities that this town has mustered in order to offer the community locally grown organic vegetables, fresh bouquets, handmade crafts, etc. I sense my crafty friends also bustling with the same surge of inspiration and the best part of it all is that we actually have a place to unite and share our goods with the community. Thank you Fort Wayne for these opportunities!

I am really excited to announce that I have been accepted as a vendor of Artfest at the upcoming Riverfest 2010 on the campus of IPFW! This event will be held on June 26th.

"ArtFest, will allow festival-goers to visit with regional fine artists and craftspeople who will display and sell unique and creative art and craft items including sculptures, paintings, jewelry, ceramics, glass, wood, stone and many other forms. ArtFest runs from 10:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m."

Click here for more details.

The RiverFest Mission

"The mission of IPFW RiverFest is to preserve, protect and promote Fort Wayne’s rivers by raising awareness through education and fun. This event will stimulate interest in preserving our city’s rivers and supporting initiatives of the Fort Wayne Friends of the River." http://ipfwriverfest.org/about/

Mark your calendars!!!!!

1 comment: