7.08.2010

Barr Street Market!!!



302 East Berry Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
http://www.ylni.org/market

I have been looking forward to the return of the Barr Street Market! This is one of my favorite settings to participate in and I admire what the market offers to the community. Aside from the delectable produce from local growers, I am really looking forward to the handmade art portion of the market this summer. The local arts scene is slowly intertwining and developing a broad network of handmade crafters. The market is the perfect host for us to unite and offer our goods to the Fort Wayne community. There will be many new creative vendors at the market this year. Come see us!

Remember to have cash handy.

My Market Dates:

July 10th
July 17th
July 24th
July 31st

August 7th
August 21st

September 4th
September 18th


No comments:

Post a Comment