6.19.2011

Nitty-Gritty

Bisque Load

I've nibbled my nails down to the nitty-gritty in preparation for my upcoming summer shows. The countdown is on. I feel like I might have compiled enough work to just squeak by for the first show (you really never know), but just to be sure, I am going to step it up a notch in the studio over the next few weeks. This is going to be a huge challenge for me. Or, maybe more of a balancing act. Being a "stay-at-home-potter-mom" is my dream come true, but I wish there were a few more hours in the day lingering somewhere within my reach. All I can do is my best, and I will do just that.  I hope to post photos of finished work when the kiln cools and the baby is having a hearty nap.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting. Can't wait to see your finished goods.

    ReplyDelete