12.09.2011

Foxy Ladies Art Posse-Holiday Gift Market!!!

Our show is finally TOMORROW! I have been super busy in the studio these past weeks trying to stay on track and get my wares thrown, trimmed, dried, bisque fired, glazed, glaze fired, priced and packed. Whew! This is my "first" show. I have been in several shows with a lot of potential, but I always wish for something more out of them and I think this may be just what I have been looking for.  My sister, Clare, and I have taken our daydream from seed to sapling and we hope to be able to branch out in the future to coordinate more events of this collective nature. Our next step will be to create a blog for the "Foxy Ladies Art Posse" (keep you posted). I am SO excited to see how this show comes together and to see all of the beautiful things that we have poured our energy into. All of the artists and crafters participating are beautiful and creative individuals that make such unique work. Gift items that you will find for sale are; my pottery, crochet/knitted cowls and wrist warmers, sewn clutches and dolls, closet monsters and other sewn delights, accessories, homemade soaps, crafty magnets, prints, and delectable desserts by local bakers. Hope you can hop on the Holly Trolley and check out our stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment