6.12.2012

 Greenware-Spoon Rests

I can't believe how long it has been since I have had a good sit in front of the computer and composed a posting with some deep thought. I miss those days. As I have said before, this blog is my diving-board, sound-board, and vision-board. Composing blog posts is a part of my whole working/creative process and keeps me moving forward with my work. A deep thought posting will come to me soon, but not today. I have been trying to be good and work in the studio in my free time (basically whenever my daughter is sleeping), but it is so hard to be so dedicated. The countdown is on and I work better under a little pressure anyway, so I will pick up the pace. I have booked myself to be in a show nearly every weekend of this summer, beginning with the first weekend in July. I am truly looking forward to it and have been working on a few new items including hanging planters and lidded vessels. More soon~

1 comment: