10.04.2013

Checking In

Just a note to announce that our baby girl was born on September 18th! She is beautiful and healthy and we are happy to all be home together again. I had an emergency surgery last week to remove a large and twisted cystic tumor and ovary that we were hoping would stay in their places until I recovered from delivering my daughter. It was so hard to be stowed away in the hospital, away from my infant and toddler for a few days. I received the final word this week that I am cancer free and feel the weight of the world lifted off of my shoulders. On to healing from this huge incision and trying to take it easy. I am so thankful for the help that I have received from my husband, family and friends. I am so thankful for my health and the health of my beautiful girls. So thankful that I get to be the momma that I am. I will be out of commission for quite a while from my pottery life, and focusing 100% on being a mom. It is hard for me to make this transition, but I know that it is what my heart really wants right now. Living in the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment