8.19.2014

Taste of the Arts 2014





Last weekend at Satek Winery's Art Show was great! I am so thankful to all of the new customers and for the shoppers and winery for supporting this event. It was a wonderful day!!! I am really excited to restock my pottery supply and make lots of new items!

I am really looking forward to this upcoming Saturday's event in Fort Wayne, IN called "Taste of the Arts". This will be my 3rd year participating in the "Art Marketplace". I have loved being involved in the past and I am pretty sure I will love it this year as well. Come check it out!


"Over 30 Restaurants

10 Performance Stages

Live Music Throughout the Festival

Hands-On Activities for All Ages

Art For Sale by Area Artists - Fort Artisan

A Great Day of Building Community

Bring the Entire Family to Taste of the Arts!"






















No comments:

Post a Comment