12.13.2015

Stock up:

I have been slowing stocking up my Etsy shop and am feeling good about how it's looking. I feel honored to have little sales here and there, to have my work be someone's special handmade gift. I am looking forward to a little "rest" from pottery making but my head is also full of so many ideas that I want to continue with and new ones to try out. This is why I keep making pottery: it's a thrill. There are so many possibilities. Sometimes things don't work out and it is hard to move forward and keep momentum. But when things do work out there is so much room for exploration and evolution. This will be my last post for this year and I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that support my work and support your local makers!!! It means a lot. Peace.

My Etsy: CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment